Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Reason To Lose

So, this holiday season was a big shitstorm, with one MAJOR exception: I got engaged!

Oh, and the wedding is July 14th. No, not 2013...this July! So, now I have a whole new motivation to keep me on the wagon: wedding photos.

I did hit 100 pounds of weight loss before the end of 2011, by the way. Of course, that was because I was helping to plan and execute a memorial service and dealing with a tragedy, but hell, it was a silver lining to the madness. Unfortunately, the minute I started eating again - about 5 pounds came back. Still, I don't care - I met my goal at one point in the year and I'll take it, technicality or no.

3 comments:

Skinnie Minnie said...

Congrats! On hitting your weight loss of 100 pounds AND getting ENGAGED :) So exciting! Great motivation! I have kind of slipped off the plan myself but hoping for a better year 2012 :)

BeesKnees said...

Congratulations on your 100lb loss and your Engagement!!

Sorry to hear you had to deal with a loss though :(

Best of luck to you in 2012

~Christina
www.loserlike-me.blogspot.com

Shan said...

Thanks, ladies!! It was a bittersweet holiday season - but having something new to lose for and look forward to has really helped to start this year off right!

Post a Comment