Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Measuring Success: Inch By Inch

This morning, I decided to measure myself again. I'm trying to do it every few weeks now, since the toning work I'm doing is really starting to take effect. It also helps to take the edge off of some occasionally disappointing numbers on the scale. I don't think I'll ever be able to shake the unrealistic expectations I have for my weight loss.

So far, I've lost:
  • 1.5" from my neck
  • 5"from my upper arms
  • 2" from my forearms
  • 7" from my chest
  • 5" from my bust
  • 7.25" from my waist
  • 9.5" from my saddlebags
  • 11" from my belly
  • 12.5" from my upper legs
  • 6" from my knees
  • 2" from my calves
That's 68.75 total inches lost across my body. 6 of those inches were lost last month alone! 

I think it's realistic to think I'm going to look damn good at my wedding in July! Just need to stay in the fight for a few more months...and spend the rest of my life maintaining. 

I. Can. Do. This!

0 comments:

Post a Comment