Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

14 Days And One Piddly Pound

I decided a few weeks ago (unofficially - seeing as I didn't share it with anyone but my mom) that I wanted to hit 150 pounds of weight loss by the wedding. Seeing as the wedding is two weeks from today and I've just hit 149 as of this morning...I think it's totally do-able! WOOHOO!

After that, it's just 30 pounds to go -- and there's no deadline on that -- it'll come. I know it.

In other news, I've experienced another major "shrink" over the past three weeks. Here are the numbers:

  • Down another 1/4 inch in my upper arms (6 inches total loss)
  • Shrunk a half inch in my chest (9.5 inches total loss)
  • Burned another 1/4 inch in my chest (8.25 inches total loss)
  • Lost another half inch in my saddle bags (13.75 inches total loss - clearly, I am a pear!)
  • Obliterated a full inch from my belly (16.5 inches of total loss - holy shit!)
  • Even lost another half inch in my thighs (14.5 inches of total loss)

The rest of my body is 'unchanged', but all told, I've lost 96.15 total inches since November 2009.

I predict my final stop with the tape measure will tally up somewhere around the 115-125 inch mark, cumulatively...but I am definitely in the homestretch...er, homeshrink!

Now, off to do some pilates/yoga with Ellen Barrett...or maybe some kettlebells.

1 comments:

cvnerew said...

Truly amazing,you shrinking girl you!

Post a Comment