Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Countdown To (Plus Size) Extinction!

When we were in Hilton Head this February, I decided that the outlet malls were the perfect solution to one of my biggest weight loss woes: the expense of constantly having to replace clothes.

So, in the spirit of wishful shrinking, I bought my last three pairs of plus size jeans at the Lane Bryant outlet. 20, 18 and 16. Lately, I've been afraid to try on that last pair...it seems I do every other week and I can't even get them over my hips. Then, earlier this week, with the dress and crop pants successes shoring me up...I thought, maybe...just maybe...

Today, I hit 140 pounds and decided I was emotionally ready to try them again (and even to fail -- I mean, I still have those size 16 crop pants and a size 14 dress to keep my psyche feeling warm and fuzzy).

Ta-Da!

0 comments:

Post a Comment